Facial massage is a treatment you can do with help from the therapists or on your own. The method involves stimulating pressure points on the face, neck, and shoulders. You may use lotions, oils, or cleansing balms with facial massages, as well as a face roller. It is proven to help promote healthy skin while relaxing the facial muscles.
Whether you need a facial massage for relaxation or to treat a specific condition, there are some types and techniques of facial massage available, and that is:
- Lymphatic drainage
- Gua sha
Facial Massage Benefits
- Improve the overall appearance in wrinkles, skin sagging, and texture.
- It relieves sinus pressure, discomfort, and congestion.
- Promotes blood circulation and diminishes the appearance of acne in the face.
- Delivers bright, glowing skin and helps tighten skin.
- Have a positive effect on skin blood flow, which may help improve the appearance of the skin.
- It can help reduce tension while providing relaxation and skin health.
- Massaging the scar tissue enables an increase in blood flow, loosen up the tissues, and flatten the bumps.
Lymphatic Facial Massage
Lymphatic drainage is naturally safe. However, lymphatic facial massage is not recommended for people having the following conditions:
- a high risk of blood clots
- congestive heart failure
- an active lymphatic infection
- swelling with unknown cause
- liver and kidney problems
Traditionally, it’s used to treat chronic swelling after a lymph node removal. But in recent years, some have started including facial massage into their beauty regimen. Some have called it a non-surgical facelift.
If you could not quite get the best technique or the proper methods in facial massage, seek expert massage therapy in the Los Angeles area to get it done accurately and professionally. When in search of such here in Los Angeles, Massage Rx is the name you can trust!! We have been known for providing the most comprehensive mobile massage in Los Angeles, including our famous lymphatic facial massage treatment. Have peace of mind knowing that we can do it in a timely and effective manner.
How We Do Lymphatic Facial Massage Here at Massage Rx?
Our professional therapist will start by applying light pressure and gentle movements that range from tapping and stroking to rubbing and pushing. Then, using flat hands and all fingers, they will gently stretch your skin in the direction of the lymphatic flow to stimulate drainage.
To know more about our facial lymphatic facial massage procedures, see our video here:
Also, Massage Rx offers dependable couples massage therapy in Los Angeles!