Who doesn’t love a facial especially when you have a big event coming up. There are many reasons why people get facials. You might have dry skin, mature skin, acneic skin, sensitive skin or really oily skin. Facials are not only to relax and feel refreshed but they are also there to help people with their problematic skin.
You might be wondering what type of facial you should get for your skin. With our team of certified estheticians that won’t be a problem. Our estheticians will analyze your skin for the best custom fitted facial for you. We have a variety of facial treatments available at our facility and also at home.
- Classic facial: it is tailored to give your complexion a boost or even just to feel refreshed and relaxed. We will analyze your skin and you will receive customized products for your skin type/condition.
- Repair facial: is a facial designed to treat skin conditions like rosacea, dehydration, and sensitive skin. This facial will calm, hydrate, and heal your skin. Products used will have ingredients such as chamomile flower for a calming effect, aloe for inflammation reduction, and hyaluronic acid to hydrate your skin.
- Acne facial: is a facial designed to treat acneic skin by using bacteria-reducing products that help clear, repair, and heal your skin. Blue LED light is also used during this treatment for enlarged oil glands and scars that were originally caused by acne.
- Anti-aging facial: is designed to firm, smooth and uplift skin with peptides, serums, and stem cells. If you are looking for a smoother and more youthful complexion this is the facial for you. Not only will we use products that help your skin have a healthier and younger appearance but we will also use collagen enhancing equipment to further your result.
- Brightening facial: is designed to even your skin tone for a smoother and brighter appearance. We will use microdermabrasion and a chemical peel to slough off damaged cells, Green LED, kojic acid and arbutin to remedy hyper-pigmentation. This facial is perfect for women and men who struggle with conditions such as melasma, uneven skin tone, sun damage and dark spots.
- Back Facial: is a treatment designed to clear up back acne and scarring. We will use bacteria-reducing products that help clear and heal your skin, while upgrading your exfoliation with microdermabrasion and a chemical peel to reduce post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
Facials are not the only beneficial treatment for your skin and body. Lymphatic drainage massage is another way to help your skin reduce acne, scars, and help with skin conditions like eczema. Not to mention the other benefits this massage offers which include helping your blood circulation, remove toxins from your body and also helps with relaxation. If you are interested in this treatment we also offer it in our facility. If you are looking for massage therapy Los Angeles then give Life Rx Wellness a try. We offer in-home massage therapy for those who don’t want to leave the comfort of their own home. Start your body and skin wellness journey with our team of specialists at Life Rx.
Watch this video to see how our Life Rx facials are performed by one of our specialists. Get up close and personal to see what you will be receiving. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ7jOHWVfD4