Let’s confess that it’s no fun to have low back pain, especially if you wake up with it in the morning knowing you have a day of work ahead. Therefore, we think you should perform stretches for the tight lower back for a few minutes each morning.
A tight lower back can deteriorate and lead to more severe issues. It can impact your regular motions and make it difficult to perform daily tasks, such as reaching down to pick something up off the floor.
Causes of A Tight Lower Back
- Trauma (car accident, fall, or sports injury)
- Herniated or ruptured discs
- Sprains and strains
- Skeletal abnormalities
- Spinal stenosis
- Poor posture
- Psychological stress
In less common situations, tightness and discomfort in the back may result from an underlying problem. There are some probable causes, such as follows:
- Kidney stones
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
11 Exercises and Stretches You Can Perform to Relieve Lower Back Tightness
Reduced stiffness and discomfort can improve by stretching and other exercises on the lower back.
Some workouts which can alleviate density include:
- Lumbar rotation
- Single knee to chest
- Bridge pose
- Hip circles
- Windshield wipers
- Reclining single-leg stretch
- Pelvic tilts
- Child’s pose
- Corpse pose
Take Note: Before starting a new workout or stretching program, you should consult your doctor. They can provide you useful tips on how to prevent moving pain or excessive backpressure.
Treatment For Tight Lower Back
Some self-care remedies might assist with a tight lower back:
- Heat: Heat can boost blood flow to relax your muscles and reduce joint discomfort.
- Ice: Blood vessels may be constricted to minimize discomfort and inflammation reduced.
- Activity: As bedrest may aggravate rigidity, continue to move with mild activities such as yoga. Avoid tasks involving bending your back or lifting heavily.
- Pain Medication: Over-the-counter pain medications — including aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen — may assist with pain and tightness.
- Relaxation Methods: Meditation, deep breathing, and tai chi assist some people to relax their lower back, reducing tension and pain.
- Massage: Massage treatment tailored to relax the muscular tissue to minimize unpleasant contractions and spasms.
Are you looking for the best massage therapy treatment in Los Angeles? Look no further than Massage Rx! We are one of the industry-leading providers of fast, effective, and safe lower back pain therapy. See more here:
At Massage Rx, we provide a Postural Correction Training Program designed to cope with physical problems such as the stiff lower back. More information about our training program for posture adjustments may be found here:
Also, we at Massage Rx are well-known in the massage industry for the following services:
Great news! You will receive a FREE MASSAGE if you buy our Postural Correctional Training Booklet now! It includes budget-friendly packages and the latest massage discounts, so don’t wait and get them today! Go to the following site, please to purchase: