Lymphatic drainage massage has become a popular form of massage, which is beloved by celebrities due to its potential health benefits and sculpting effect. This massage approach focuses on the lymphatic system, a part of the body’s immune system.
What is the Lymphatic System?
This specialized massage method focuses on the lymphatic system. It contains vessels and nodes with lymph, a combination of proteins, water, waste products, and immune system elements. It has many functions, such as:
- Maintains fluid level
- Absorbs fats
- Protects the body from bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, and others
- Transports and eliminates waste materials and irregular cells
Lymphatic Drainage Massage Treat Several Health Problems
Studies show that lymphatic drainage massage may be beneficial for people suffering from the following health conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Stress & Fatigue
- Depression & Anxiety
- Hormonal & Emotional Imbalance
- Swollen Lymph Nodes (Lymphadenopathy)
- Lymphatic System Cancer
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Boosts immune system
- Relaxes the body
- Reduces water retention
- Alleviates joint pain
- Help lose weight
- Reduces cellulite buildup
- Increases metabolism
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Improves skin elasticity
- Supports liver and kidneys
When Should You Seek Medical Help?
If you have nausea (extreme fatigue and tiredness) or unexplained swelling that lasts longer than a few weeks or disrupts your everyday routines, contact your doctor!
When searching for the most reliable providers of the best quality lymphatic drainage massage here in Los Angeles, do not look further than Massage Rx! We have been known in the industry as one of the leaders when it comes to the most effective, fast, and reliable Massage Therapy services here in Los Angeles.
Also, our lymphatic drainage massage is one of our services offered in our comprehensive In-Home Massage Therapy. To learn more about how is a lymphatic drainage massage is done, especially for post-surgery treatment, see our Youtube video here:
How To Do-It-Yourself
Whether you are too tired to go to spas or clinics to receive the best massage or have no time at all, don’t fret! We at Massage Rx provide you this easy DIY lymphatic drainage massage technique that you can do even at home!
- Stand in front of the mirror and press the collarbone area
- Then press the armpit three times with the right hand, and vice versa
- Continue moving over the arms with light pressure from elbow to the shoulder, then do it on the other side
- To massage the stomach, press your palms flat down in between your hip bones
- With hands overlapping, make circular movements around the navel button about 5 times
- Pinch the entire stomach area for a minute until the skin turns slightly pink
However, for the best and guaranteed long-lasting results, give us a call here at Massage Rx whenever you feel entitled to experience the benefits of lymphatic drainage massage.
Contact Us Today!
Great news! We offer a Postural Correction Training Program that is suitable for any conditions you are enduring and provide the best treatment suitable to your needs. For more information about our corrective program, see it here:
Want more great news? When you avail our Postural Correction Training Booklet, you will get a FREE MASSAGE! We offer budget-friendly packages and the best deals in our booklet, so don’t wait! Avail one now! Click here: