When recovering from anything whether it is a cold or an injury your body is going through a lot and that is the time when you want to aid your body in kicking whatever it is you have to the curb. In the beginning of 2020, The US got hit with a pandemic COVID19 which has made many sick and continues to do so. After having a sickness your body goes through a lot of stress even if you don’t feel it but within your body has fought whatever is inside and diminished it. Massage helps with reducing stress levels and tension as well.
These are some of the symptoms that you might experience when you have high-stress levels.
- Constant worrying
- Racing thoughts
- Forgetfulness and disorganization
- Inability to focus
- Poor judgment
- Being pessimistic or seeing only the negative side
These are only a few of the issues that come from having high-stress levels when you address these problems through massage they subside if not completely go away for some time. The physical symptoms that you get are these.
- Low energy
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and nausea
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
- Frequent colds and infections
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability
- Apprehension and shaking, ringing in the ear, cold or sweat-soaked hands and feet
- Dry mouth and difficulty swallowing
- Clenched jaw and grinding teeth
Addressing your stress at the right time is something that is going to make a difference if you tackle it at the right time. When recovering from a cold or virus it is best to wait until you are a hundred percent reason being is to protect our therapist and our client. After your body has gone through recovery it is best to get a massage to aid your body in reducing stress. Self-care is the best care.